Fantastapack offers web-to-print custom packaging in just a few clicks. Their website allows customers to order packaging, labels, and more – all online – and have it delivered in 10 days or less. I have been working with this brand since its launch in 2015. The Fantastapack brand is all about fun, excitement, and the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Marketing Plan – wrote and executed go-to-market strategy for brand and website launch
- Branding – creative direction of logo, brand guidelines, photography, and website
- Website – creative direction of visuals as well as content
- Blog – creative direction and oversight of monthly blog content
- Social Media – oversaw content and community management, as well as paid campaigns
- Email Marketing – project management and content strategy for monthly e-newsletter as well as single email marketing pieces, and e-commerce communications
- Video Production – creative direction, project management, production oversight, content strategy and distribution
- Print Collateral – creative direction and project management, content strategy for support pieces
- Packaging Design – creative direction and project management
Working with a brand from its infancy and bringing it to fruition has been an amazing experience. The Fantastapack brand continues to grow and sales have steadily climbed since launch. What I enjoyed most about working on this project was the team collaboration with the client and having the opportunity to so greatly contribute to a new brand.